Friday, September 02, 2005

Catalina weekend getaway

On the boat in Long Beach- we were worried that the day would stay overcast and cold, but as soon as we got to the island, the clouds disappeared and it was a perfect sunny day! This is fun! I snorkeled for the first time! It's sort of freaky to view the underwater like that- it's a whole different world under there... Jason just wished he had his speargun- there were so many fish! The smartest thing we did was rent a bike for the day- it was fun and relaxing to ride around, and we saw so much! Look how blue the water is!

2 comments:

Gardner Family said...

How fun! You two look like you are having a blast! Isn't snorkeling so much fun? It's one of our favorite things to do here in Hawaii. I have always wanted to ride a double bike! I love Catalina. My Aunt and Uncle love to visit there too. Very peaceful, and away from the city! Heidi can I please get your e-mail address? I only have your business one. Keep the fun pictures coming!
Love and Aloha, Leah, Dan, and Baby

Aim said...

Heidi! I didn't know you had a blog too! Hurray! I love your pictures! It makes me homesick for California.

Love you guys!