Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I think I might have Spontaneous Dentohydroplosion...

The madness continues with one of my favorite episodes: Health Care

Dwight is put in charge of picking the new health care plan for the office. He insists everyone tell him their medical problems so he knows what needs to be covered. Jim and Pam submit "anonymous" forms listing a variety of diseases including Ebola, Mad Cow Disease, Leprosy, Spontaneous Dentohydroplosion, Hotdog Fingers, Government Created Killer Nano-robot Infection, and Count Choculitis (because we know Dwight loves Count Chocula).

Dwight announces that unless the perpetrators confess, there will be no health care for anyone!

Jim goes into Dwight's temporary office/workspace and starts to confess, then takes Dwight's keys and locks him in. Nobody in the office lets him out.

1 comment:

Gardner Family said...

Heidi - I finally watched this show for the first time. It was the one with the gift exchange. "Well, I wanted the ipod." Too funny. Reminds me of when I used to work at Jenny Craig corporate office. I love working at an office. Lots of different "personalities". :) Take care! Love and Aloha, Leah