I discovered an internet gem!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVjNX73l858&eurl=
a great version of this song, endeared to me forever by a Dr. Pepper commercial and my cousin Jenn. Props if you watch the entire 3 min. 16 sec. Watch for the hair flipping!
(after a brief search I found out that the little guy's name is Bip Bipadotta- and now I better get to bed...)
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
oh my gosh Heidi- ask Dan how much I love the manahmana commercial. I am going to that website right now! Gracias for the info and new updates!!! I love seeing and hearing about you all in San Diego. And please tell Melanie I got her e-mail and will write her later. I have been waiting for a minute to write a good long letter to her. But my time only allows me to write quickies on blogs!
Love ya! Leah
I finally got on a computer where I could see the video!!! I love it! Jenn says that ALL the time...mah nah, mah nah.
Post a Comment