Thursday, October 05, 2006

I feel like Pam

BIG NEWS EVERYONE!
I got a new job helping with the art and yearbook
programs at Jason's school! Official title: Classified consultant.


When I found out how much they are paying me- I literally relived the dundies moment where Pam yells "Wooooooo!!!" in the mic. Except I was alone in my apartment and had just hung up the phone. And I wasn't drunk. I feel like I'm not just working at a job to get by until I get the job I dream about. I'm there!!

3 comments:

Gardner Family said...

Yahhooooo! Congrats Heidi. Since, I believe everyone has a soundtrack to their life, right now you can either sing "Movin on up....to the east side...The Jeffersons theme
or you can sing "I'm coming up...I want the world to know...:)
Aloha to you and Jason from us over here!
Love, Leah

Gallegos Family said...

Horray for Heidi and Jason!
Love you guys!

Gallegos Family said...

oooooo. I love the new background!