THE MAN ROOM
before:

and after:

while Cheryl and Jon took a quick vacation in Nebraska, the girls conspired and executed the demise of "the man room" (much to Jason's dismay) and we surprised Cheryl with a full-on decked out nursery to kick-start her nesting. I picked out the paint!
4 comments:
Oh Heidi- you sneaky thing you! That is Zannibar nursery theme huh? That was my number one pick because I love monkeys. Long story but we ended up choosing sports theme instead. But Dan promised me for baby number 2, I can have a monkey themed room! Love the color and the room. Hehhehe..sorry man room....:) P.S. Tell Cheryl congrats! I didn't even know she was pregnant until Camille told me a few days ago!
Love and Aloha, The Gardners
1 baby crib: $100 (or more)
1 can of paint: $10
1 couch cover: $35
seeing cheryl with a big belly...priceless!
hahahaha. Just kidding cheryl.... It's a cute big belly!
Good job guys! The room looks awesome! ps- the pics below are so adorable!
Great job! WAY better than the Man Room! Sooo cute! And it is so great to see some prego pics of Cheryl! Wow! She looks great!
oh...and great job on the paint color! FABULOUS!
Post a Comment