However, I made a great exchange! I discovered, waaaay in the back corner of the (messy) toy section, I discovered... Nemo bath toys!! I'm not all for the mass marketing Disney does with its movies, but every Finding Nemo product I've come across has been too irresistable!
Nemo and Dory swim together! They're attached by a cord so that when you pull the two of them apart, they vibrate as the cord retracts. And in water they splash around! Fun.
Nemo saves the day as a spout-guard! No more scratched backs from bumping into that mean bathtub spout.


2 comments:
Sooooo Cute!!! I LOVE IT! I have been working on an email for you...it's a long one...:) Maybe I will just have to send it in chapters! hahaha. You are going to be the best mom ever!
Oh oh - don't tell my Mom - if I even mention that Ben needs some bath toys as he is getting older(which he actually does)...she will go by every bath toy out there - and she LOVES KOHLS! And it is good that we don't have a Kohls here. I would go nuts. I love Nemo and I love that place!
Post a Comment