Thursday, March 22, 2007

Princess Buttercup



Getting Emily to smile for these first test shots with the new camera wasn't hard! She is definitely a morning person and loves when I sing to her. These past couple of days she has started to laugh, too! Jason and I are in love with her.

3 comments:

Miss Megan said...

I can't believe you didn't have a digital camera before! I would die without mine! Esp. since you are a photographer!!! Oh well, better late than never. Emily is so sweet. You should be proud!

Miss Megan said...

In answer to your question about how to post YouTube clips right on your blog...First, get an account and sign in. Find a clip you want to post on your blog. To the right of the clip it says, "embed". Copy and paste the 'coding' into your blog, then post it! It should appear directly on your blogspot page. Hope that helps. Let me know if it doesn't!

Gardner Family said...

I love her already and I haven't even met her! She is too precious Heidi! Horray for you and your family. :)