Monday, May 14, 2007

paint balloons, anyone?

so I'm trying to think of some fun and creative ideas for the kids I teach in art club. and then I thought, really really fun is what we need after a couple weeks of still life drawings. so we're going to put a little tempera paint in water balloons, fill them up with water the rest of the way, and then go outside and have some real creative fun! I think we were shown up last week by the science club and their bottle rockets/pizza party... let's just hope the paint stays on the paper and not on students!

1 comment:

Miss Megan said...

OK my other favorite Office fan.

Did you happen to see the episode a couple of weeks ago where Phyllis got flashed? Then Pam made up those "wanted" posters that looked suspiciously like Dwight (with a mustache)? Well, on the posters, there was an 800 number to contact Mr. Schrute with any information pertaining to the flasher...

We called the number!

There is a message on there from Dwight. You have to call it! It's so funny, but unfortunately I can't take credit for it...that belongs to my friend Nate, he's the one who called it in the first place, and then told us about it. Anyways, long story longer, here is the # 1-800-984-3672. Enjoy!

P.S. Can't wait until next week! Jim and Pam...ugh!