

Okay, so I'm not a huge Will Ferrell fan. Actually, I really can't stand his comedy. In the same way I can't stand Jim Carrey. Too over-the-top I think. However! I loved this movie! I rented it because I thought the plot looked funny, and it has Emma Thompson in it. He plays a very dry character who, it turns out, has a lot of character. And he played it straight, which made it all the funnier as the plot progressed. The DVD has several behind-the-scenes features, (which I always love!) and how they made the movie was really interesting. So two thumbs up for my recent fun movie rental, Stranger Than Fiction.


1 comment:
I was so excited to watch this but I thought it was boring and the only funny parts were the ones they showed in the previews. At least it had a good ending.
Post a Comment