Oh....Dwight K. Schrute! How I love that man. Someone spray-painted his face on an electrical box in Orem. I keep meaning to take a picture of it and e-mail it to the office.com. I think they would get a kick out of it.
I'm in withdrawal as well...luckily my sister-in-law is living with us right now and she has seasons 1 & 2 on DVD. Yes!!!! I love when Jim pulls all those pranks on Dwight and they go into the "complaint file" which is really a box under Toby's desk. "I'm not a security threat, and my middle name is Kirt, not fart!" Ha ha.
3 comments:
I so needed that. It's going to be a long summer.....Let me know when you get the season on DVD. I want to watch the wedding one again!
Oh....Dwight K. Schrute! How I love that man. Someone spray-painted his face on an electrical box in Orem. I keep meaning to take a picture of it and e-mail it to the office.com. I think they would get a kick out of it.
I'm in withdrawal as well...luckily my sister-in-law is living with us right now and she has seasons 1 & 2 on DVD. Yes!!!! I love when Jim pulls all those pranks on Dwight and they go into the "complaint file" which is really a box under Toby's desk. "I'm not a security threat, and my middle name is Kirt, not fart!" Ha ha.
Thanks for the clip!
P.S. Did you ever call the # I left you??? Funny, huh?
Post a Comment