It all started with "innocent" little Derek getting his hands on the hose "to give Ranger a drink" (yeah, right).
Ranger has his fun chasing and jumping after the water...
Hmmm, I think Dad is thirsty too!
Now it's Grandma's turn to have a drink!
Revenge.
My favorite picture- check out Derek and Ranger!
The water brigade. Notice mom aiming at me?!
Too wet. Let's all go in.
Ranger has his fun chasing and jumping after the water...
Hmmm, I think Dad is thirsty too!
Now it's Grandma's turn to have a drink!
Revenge.
My favorite picture- check out Derek and Ranger!
The water brigade. Notice mom aiming at me?!
Too wet. Let's all go in.


2 comments:
Impromptu water fights are the best! I think I may need to start one of these...
P.S. Thanks for weighing in on my "baby privacy" blog!
That was funny. We should have more of those this summer. I know, we should wait until they are playing on the lawn and then turn the sprinklers on. Ranger would love it! But the boys might not...
Post a Comment