Click on the pictures for the full viewing experience...
My favorite fair ride
Tree branches make amazing silhouettes
I perfected this "lift" technique when I took Alternative Photo Processes in college- it's where you soak the polaroid in water and actually lift the polaroid emulsion off the plastic backing and reposition it on a wet piece of watercolor paper. The emulsion is very fragile, but I love when the image is floating like a ghost in the water.
umbrellas are just fun. I wish it rained more.
blowing bubbles- I'll never forget the look on Emily's face when I blew bubbles for her for the first time- pure wonder- it was literally the first time she had seen them.
another lift- I like how this one feels
feet are funny things
totally retro
even more retro
These remind me of taking art and photo classes at college, like there's no boundaries
Tree branches make amazing silhouettes
I perfected this "lift" technique when I took Alternative Photo Processes in college- it's where you soak the polaroid in water and actually lift the polaroid emulsion off the plastic backing and reposition it on a wet piece of watercolor paper. The emulsion is very fragile, but I love when the image is floating like a ghost in the water.
umbrellas are just fun. I wish it rained more.
blowing bubbles- I'll never forget the look on Emily's face when I blew bubbles for her for the first time- pure wonder- it was literally the first time she had seen them.
another lift- I like how this one feels
feet are funny things
totally retro
even more retro
These remind me of taking art and photo classes at college, like there's no boundaries


2 comments:
Those are really cool photos...I love to watch the pictures develop after you've taken a Polaroid. It's just like magic!
ha! what great pictures! You know so much about photography Heidi! Its amazing!
Post a Comment