Friday, October 12, 2007

my new mad skills

Hi everyone! Check out what I can do! I can brush my gums! No teeth yet. Mom calls me the Toothless Wonder.
I'm wearing my new sweater with the owl on it. Mom thinks it is super cute on me! But I don't like the hood.
Today for my 10-month birthday mom let me feed myself! I had a great time!
Step one: get food on spoon.Step two: insert in mouth.
Multi-grain cereal- my favorite!
I can use both hands... I haven't decided which one I like best.
spoon? what spoon?Fingers are the new spoons. Where have you been?
My lunch looks good on me!
The rest of my repertoire:
clapping, singing at church (with or without music...), feeding myself my bottle, playing with my reflection, pulling up to stand, walking while holding onto something, super-speed power crawling, climbing stairs, knocking down my stacking cups, playing the drums on just about anything, fake coughing, growling, roaring, squealing, playing 1-2-3 TICKLE! with mommy, jumping and dancing in my crib- I can catch air!, being chased by mommy, playing hide-and-seek with daddy, pattycake, waving bye-bye, gnawing on Nilla Wafers, stealing toys from Brady, and smiling at everyone who says I'm pretty!

3 comments:

hughes' said...

Emily is going to love those pictures being brought out in about 15 years!! She is growing so fast!! I can't believe she doesn't have any teeth yet. Lucky you to skirt the teething for now!! Madelynne just got her first tooth this week. If I would find some time to blog something, I could catch everyone up!!

NutMeg said...

Brush those gums little lady! She is so beautiful!

Heidi: Thanks again for the lovin'! Right now I am reading a couple of books: "Revenge of the Sith" (I know I'm a nerd), a couple of romance novels (which shall not be named) and then I plan on hitting all the Philippa Gregory books (aka "The Other Boleyn Girl", "The Virgin's Lover" etc.). All about Tudor England, as soon as I finish those. Also on my reading list: "Mr. Darcy's Diary" (it's Pride & Prejudice from HIS perspective), as well as "The Nanny Diaries" and "Dreams From My Father" by Barack Obama.

What have YOU been reading lately?

Gallegos Family said...

I LOVE IT! Heidi- She is adorable! Miss you guys!