Oh my gosh I didn't think her hair was THAT long!
Cheryl just said what I was going to - I didn't realize that her hair was that long either! Too cute!
wow - now that is some cool hair! Reminds me of people in who-ville on the grinch movie. ;)
Man, your bathtub looks so clean! Want to come over to my house and clean mine? I know, yuck, huh?Bathtubs are basically swimming pools for them at this age. It's a great escape...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh I didn't think her hair was THAT long!
Cheryl just said what I was going to - I didn't realize that her hair was that long either! Too cute!
wow - now that is some cool hair! Reminds me of people in who-ville on the grinch movie. ;)
Man, your bathtub looks so clean! Want to come over to my house and clean mine? I know, yuck, huh?
Bathtubs are basically swimming pools for them at this age. It's a great escape...
Post a Comment