Thursday, January 10, 2008

peek-a-boo

Emily and Brady got to spend a whole day together today, and they played themselves silly! They didn't even take naps until after 3:00! The highlights of the day included eating cottage cheese for the first time, coloring (that only lasted 5 minutes when they were more interested in tasting the crayons), going for a walk in a double side-by-side stroller (thanks Megan!) during which Emily kept trying to hold Brady's hand and he kept having to fend her off, dancing to the songs from the animal train and Emily's car (check out the video below), and playing peek-a-boo. All I have to say is I don't know how moms do it with two kids all the time! Let alone more kids!




2 comments:

denos5 said...

Those are so cute. They look like they really enjoy playing. It is nice to have cousins around to play with.

NutMeg said...

If only I were so easily amused!

Thanks for weighing-in on my Persuasion blog. I'm glad that you liked it so much. I did too. I loved your comment: "Her hair was too tight". So true! LOL.