Last weekend I went out with a couple of friends from high school, Genine and Anna! It was so much fun to talk and laugh and catch up.
The best place in town for a splurge- Extraordinary Desserts!
I ordered a chocolatey-chocolate something or other, of course! There was gold leaf on the edge of the chocolate decor pieces, and the rose petals dipped in chocolate sauce tasted marvelous!
Genine was eyeing the huge strawberry on this tart all evening...
Anna's white cake was better than any wedding cake I've ever tasted!

The backdrop was very urban-contemporary!
I love the facade on the front of the building!

The backdrop was very urban-contemporary!


6 comments:
The picture of your dessert is making me seriously crave some chocolate!
That was so much fun. I love when you get laughing!!! Now that I look at that dessert I wonder why the strawberry?? Your chocolate cake looks much better right now. It may be a pregnancy thing..one day strawberries, next day chocolate, and then into something more random like chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes...love you - G
Yummmm cake......wish i was there to join in the fun! Are you going to our ten year in September? It's going to be at the house of blues....we are so old!!!!
:) snowed in my snowglobe - Leah
Those desserts look to-die-for! Oh my gosh. They FINALLY opened a Cheesecake Factory here, and we went up to get some dessert a couple of weeks ago. Is there anything better in life? Honestly?
P.S. I can't wait for "The Office"! I am so freaking sick of reality shows and re-runs. Jim, I love you!
HI!! That was so much fun! I Lost all of your contact info you gave me....so, please email me or call..whatever I want to hang out again! Love ya!
Anna
Hey Heidi! I am so bummed that I didn't get to go out with you girls that night. We were so sick! We really need to do it again, so that I can go:). I love your blog. You take such beautiful pictures & your little girl is adorable.
Post a Comment