So the other day Cheryl and I took the kids to the beach- it was a perfect, beautiful, blue sky day. Until... the marine layer moved in! In literally 30 seconds, we had visibility for 50 yards. It was super creepy! It was like being in an airplane that's flying through the clouds. And then, after an hour, the fog bank passed, and it was perfect again.
Just because a swimsuit is size 18 months, doesn't mean it will fit your 16 month old! We had to go back later and get it in size 3T !
I love watching her run! She has this hip-hoppity thing she does that is so funny.


7 comments:
How fun! Carter is going to a traditional school schedule, which means he has the summer off! He gets out at the end of June... we would love to go to the beach with you this summer!
I am glad to see that you made it to the beach and no one was eaten by a shark!!! No one believed me but I knew it would happen one day!!
oh my goodness those are some cute thighs she's got! i love the swimsuit pics they are so fun! What a scary thing that happened at the beach! At least it went away! So cute Heidi!
What a crazy video! And Em looks adorable in her too small suit!
The de-motivators are hilarious!! That fog bank rolling in is amazing! I wish we were 20 mins from the beach instead of 45...but atleast it's still that close!!
That fog looks a little scary; almost like something out of a disaster or horror film! Call Stephen King, I think you found a new plot for his next book. P.S. Can you handle it?! The Office is on tonight. Don't you just LOVE that Jim bought Pam an engagement ring 1 week after they started dating? It's so cute, I can't handle it!
I want to go to the beach!!! Emily looked amazing in her skimpy little suit. :)
That is so strange! The way it moves in and out so quickly! I will admit though, i miss san diego. Even the overcast sometimes. Actually I miss that a lot. I loved waking up in the morning out in Dehesa and having it be a little chilly and cloudy, knowing it would all burn off by 10am. love it!
love amie
Post a Comment