Sunday, April 20, 2008

I give.

Okay. The time has finally come. I'm making our blog private. That means only people on my list will have access to view the wonder that is my blog :) You'll be getting an email with an invitation link that will let you sign in when you come to our blog. I know it's a little bit of a pain, but hopefully my greater peace of mind will make it worth it. So if you don't currently receive emails from me when I update, leave a comment here or email me and I can add you. I'll be changing it over in the next week or so.

Thanks for keeping in touch and hope you all enjoy our pictures and my random posts!

6 comments:

Gardner Family said...

I have been thinking of doing this myself. I totally get ya sister. ;)

Summer said...

I hate to do it but I have to give to....this world we live in is nuts! I just want to keep my little famly safe ya know??? Karen

Aim said...

hahahahahahaha! Oh heidi! Thank you for your comment! It made me feel so much better about my horrible eating habbits. It really is so hard. I think it's cause I like things that are fast and easy and most of the time that involves a microwave or speaking into a morcophone at a drive through. hahahaha. Change is good though. We can get it together!

I put a ticker on my site to count from here to the 4th of july. It's a good time length for me to reach my fitness goals and I thought it fitting that it be my own personal independance day!

Jessa said...

I don't want o be left out :( Email me so I can have a back stage pass too! Love all your pics! Emily is SOOO cute!

NutMeg said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! OK, I guess if you insist. The only thing that is gonna suck is that I won't be able to check your blog through Google Reader anymore. I just hope I remember to click on it from time-to-time, but then again you are pretty good about sending out e-mail reminders. Here's to privacy!

David Madsen said...

Don't forget about us. I'm not sure if you have seen our blog, but it's davidandcherylmadsen.blogspot.com