Monday, May 12, 2008
pony girl
After months of struggling, tussling, yanking, and giving up, I have finally accomplished Mission: Impossible- getting some decent ponytails in Emily's hair! Here's my method: distract her with my cell phone (sorry for those of you on my speed-dial getting random phone calls), hold her between my knees, spray down her hair (dry hair won't hold up to the action it will get), and use a skinny comb with a pointy end to get a nice straight part. In keeping with the Hair Treaty of 2007 made with Jason, the ponytails must come out of the back of her head, not the side. I'm still perfecting this technique with the double-ponytail style, as you can see below :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Oh, that girl is so cute. I love your description of how to give a toddler pigtails. I can totally picture it!
The pigtails look cute. Emily was destined for them! Jason was right though, keep them on the back quarter of her head. She looks absolutely darling.
Love it, love it, love it! Keep the posts coming. It gives me my grandma fix (sort of) from much too far away!
The Hair Treaty of 2007 is the lamest Treaty I have ever heard of and Jason needs to get over it!!!!! You can tell him I said so!!!! Emily looks adorable no matter what, so who cares if her ponies are to the side or the back!!! LOL! haha! Sorry, Jason . . .
-shawna K
I LOVE the ponytails!!
That is so cute! I love it when you can finally do ponytails! They look adorable and i love them out to the side too:)
I totally love the ponytails. I was so excited when both girls could wear them. She is growing up so much. We miss you all.
Post a Comment