Wow, the trailer makes it look creepy! I have my doubts about this movie, but I'm thinking we'll have to schedule another girls' night out to go see it in December!
I agree that the trailer and movie premieres I have seen look way creepier than my imagination and what I remember reading. I guess I am just so into the love story....
I am so in to twilight and I had no idea you were too! I love the preview i put in on my blog today too! I can not wait for the movie! I get chills watching it!
Oh. My. Goodness. I'm not sure I will be able to wait until December. Doesn't this movie look SOOOO good?! I am almost thinking it might be better than the book (I know, shocker, eh?), just because we won't be in Bella's head so much. Does that make sense? She can be a little too much at times. That being said, I LOVE Rob Pattinson...he is gorgeous, and I can't wait to see the final result! Yeah Stephenie Meyer!
5 comments:
Wow, the trailer makes it look creepy! I have my doubts about this movie, but I'm thinking we'll have to schedule another girls' night out to go see it in December!
I agree that the trailer and movie premieres I have seen look way creepier than my imagination and what I remember reading. I guess I am just so into the love story....
I think that I have read these books. It is a series right? If it is what I think it is I am so excited.
I am so in to twilight and I had no idea you were too! I love the preview i put in on my blog today too! I can not wait for the movie! I get chills watching it!
Oh. My. Goodness. I'm not sure I will be able to wait until December. Doesn't this movie look SOOOO good?! I am almost thinking it might be better than the book (I know, shocker, eh?), just because we won't be in Bella's head so much. Does that make sense? She can be a little too much at times. That being said, I LOVE Rob Pattinson...he is gorgeous, and I can't wait to see the final result! Yeah Stephenie Meyer!
Post a Comment