Wednesday, June 25, 2008

beach birthday

Happy 50th Matt! His birthday bash at the bay was a blast- my favorite part was taking a ride on the jet ski with Jason (who wouldn't let me drive in fear that he'd fall off and I'd ditch him again... not that I blame him).It took Emily a while to warm up to the water, but by the evening she was all the way in and wanting to go deeper!Emily is very loving to dogs, especially her pal Mia!
These bubbles didn't pop when they landed, I think because of the dampness on the grass- so we had a little field of bubbles... until Cameron and Logan came to play!
Emily is a chip addict. As you can see. Which isn't good- not only because of the MSG, but she doesn't chew them well enough and then gags on the sharp pieces. Yeah, freaks me out! So she is now a member of Chips Anonymous and has been sober for four days.
Our friend Ben brought his remote control car and had all the kids chasing it around and then running away when it came too close to their little feet :)
Whew! What a day.photo credits to Leanna also! :)

4 comments:

Beach Mommy said...

I miss San Diego:( I nice to see all the places we used to go in your pics. We need to get out more in LA...but between the gas and the traffic...we just don't explore as much as we used to. Love you guys - G

Gardner Family said...

yumm chips...I'm right there with you Emily.....I have bought like 5 bags of chips recently....darn pregnancy cravings trick me...they look good in the store but just sit on the shelf at home. Maybe I'll mail them to Emily...they're Baked chips so not as un-healthy....;)

Gallegos Family said...

I love it! She is getting so big! adorable!!!!
miss you guys!

Miss Megan said...

Chips anonymous. Ha ha ha I love it.