We went to see the local high school musical of You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown. One of Jason's scouts played Linus. I had such a great time! The set design was cool, and the actors were so talented! I loved that most of the scenes were based from the cartoons I'd seen when I was young- it made them that much funnier, and I think Jason was embarrassed by how much I was laughing :)
Linus expresses his love for his blanket
Lucy tests Schroeder's patience at the piano
Lucy gives Charlie Brown advice
Snoopy battles the Red Baron
My absolute favorite part of the whole play (and there were many) was Sally's clever negotiation of her art project grade. (Because I could so relate!!)
This cute kid played Woodstock, and had the appropriately bewildered look when Lucy declared him an eagle and then aghast as she announced that when Thanksgiving comes we eat him!
Snoopy sings a jazzy tribute to suppertime
It's always fun when you know a member of the cast!

Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
This play and Peanuts in general...always reminds me of Sarah(Sarah Bresee). She played Lucy in a play back in the good old Santee days! :) Can you totally see her as Lucy?
Post a Comment