This reminds me so much of when Megan and I were little and we got into the band-aids...Megan had them ALL over her! Me? I had none...let's just say I used my sister as a canvas and she was my piece of art. :)
I seriously had a laugh out loud moment when I read this! That is so funny and so cute and so genuine all at the same time. I bet she thought she was being so smart and proud of dressing up her own hair. P.S. I was flipping through people magazine the other day and saw a picture of baby Suri. She could be Emily's twin! You should do a side-by-side comparison of the two. Honestly, they could have been separated at birth! Two cute girls...
5 comments:
So creative! Don't you just love a child's sense of innovation? Emily is too cute! I'm sure she's excited about her new girl cousin :)
Emily - qtips - Benjamin - mini pads....oh yes it's true.........last night I found them all over the stairs!
This reminds me so much of when Megan and I were little and we got into the band-aids...Megan had them ALL over her! Me? I had none...let's just say I used my sister as a canvas and she was my piece of art. :)
I seriously had a laugh out loud moment when I read this! That is so funny and so cute and so genuine all at the same time. I bet she thought she was being so smart and proud of dressing up her own hair. P.S. I was flipping through people magazine the other day and saw a picture of baby Suri. She could be Emily's twin! You should do a side-by-side comparison of the two. Honestly, they could have been separated at birth! Two cute girls...
I love her bold and creative fashion sense!
Post a Comment