Emily was pretty grouchy today, I think because of her chest cold. I had a hard time getting her to eat much- even fresh blueberries got squished and thrown to the floor! So I blended her untouched yogurt and berries in with some orange juice and frozen berries, handed her a straw, and let her go to town. She did taste some of it (only for the sake of sipping through the straw), but for 30 minutes she was the happiest girl on the block! And I was quite entertained...
It started with some simple scribbles


7 comments:
I can't believe how long her hair is. And the cat comment is right on the money, however I would've never thought of it myself:) Did it stain her hands?
That's really funny because I JUST took some video footage tonight of Peter playing in his spaghetti. He loves it! Maybe they know something we don't? Next time I eat I'm gonna make a HUGE mess. :)
Save these pictures for "the dating years"! They tend to even more entertaining than the original event!!
For a follow on event when all of her friends are over...try filling a wading pool with lunch and letting them play!!
Seriously Heidi, you are a good mom! What a fun time she had.
Emily has the funnest mom on the planet!
I love it...sometimes you just got to get dirty! Her outfit is the same one that Danielle's girls like to wear all the time. I was so crazy, made my kids wear clothes all of the time...I could have saved myself alot of laundry if I'd adopted a more liberal attitude about proper attire while at the table...you're a great Mom Heidi! love you ! Aunt Roz
Jason only jason...would say that...hehehehhee...but now taht you mention it......
PS After reading this blog a few days ago, Ben started not liking his bananas. After I would peel it, he would take one bite and spit it out. (Which is totally weird because he usually loves bananas like his monkey mama) So instead of wasting it, I blended it up to a smoothie. I love smoothies!
Post a Comment