Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm going to cry.


I just found out 3 minutes ago that my most favorite magazine ever is discontinuing. Because they couldn't get enough advertisers during the tough economy. Crap! Okay, recession officially sucks. Not to mention unemployment and a bad stock market, now it's destroying my monthly mail highlight! Obama better start working with the Republicans so this can get fixed pronto!, is all I have to say.

3 comments:

Miss Megan said...

I'm sorry! That totally sucks. Hey - at least the Office was hilarious last night right? At least there isn't a huge writers strike going on! Time to play the glad game...

tenacious d said...

Oh no way! Bummer! I love that magazine. Let's hope that Real Simple doesn't go under, too.

Gardner Family said...

I hear ya sister. My momma lost her job last Friday. :(

I am sorry about your magazine. Maybe it will come back when Obama realizes he is not an expert on financial matters. Bring in Romney!