Thursday, January 29, 2009

we love the underdog

We had a blast watching the big Chargers playoff game with Jon and Brady (it was the last one they won, but I've already forgotten who they played). Jason was able to get Brady to keep his rally cap on- I only recently discovered this strange tradition of turning your ballcap inside out to wear during desperate times in the game.
Even Ranger got into the game :)
I wish I had caught video of Jon running through the house jumping up and down and cheering at the top of his lungs when the Chargers pulled ahead- but here's some super cute ones of Brady and Emily working on their rally chants...


2 comments:

Jon and Cheryl said...

Good times! Brady has already become a sports addict. He knows the music to the Sports Center theme on ESPN!! He comes running whenever it comes on.

denos5 said...

Way cute!!