Saturday, January 10, 2009

christmas at mel's

We came to Brian and Melanie's to celebrate Derek's birthday and Christmas. I finally got to see Tyler in his infamous cast! He's surprisingly mobile in it- perfecting his army crawl and roll-over technique. Emily just loves the big girl swings (especially since she learned that it's a good idea to hold on...)Brady is finally big enough to ride the pedal-less bike Mom and Dad got in Europe.
What a cutie-patootie. Happy birthday Derek! (yet another unfortunate December birthday, but his parents do him justice, probably to avoid some adulthood resentment...)
Moon Sand. Have you seen this stuff? It's amazing! I want some, too!
Emily feeds her dolly from Grandma
Kristin and Mom look at the album of funny Emily pictures.
Tyler *loves* his stuffed dog from Great-Grandma
Mom with the grandkids (yes, this was the best shot!)
Kristin, Cheryl, Nancy, Heidi, Melanie
This is all the guys would do for a group picture. Sigh.

2 comments:

Nancy in Utah said...

That's our gang! Fun night together!

Beach Mommy said...

I love how happy Tyler looks even with that terrible cast! I would be hating that thing. Looks like a fun Christmas!