We gave Aunt Cheryl a little break from the toddlers and went to the park! Where Aunt Heidi had her hands full corralling the toddlers! So we spent much of the time on the swings.
Ah yes, the swings! I love taking the boys on the swings because it's the easiest way to keep track of them without feeling like I'm going crazy, ha ha!
4 comments:
I don't know any toddler who couldn't swing for hours! What a good sister, aunt and mommy!
I loved it! I miss you guys! That is from Sierra.
Hey, the comment said you recognized the train blanket:) Did you notice Emily's hand me down PJ's with the little elephant:) They're so cute!
Ah yes, the swings! I love taking the boys on the swings because it's the easiest way to keep track of them without feeling like I'm going crazy, ha ha!
Post a Comment