Wednesday, June 03, 2009

bubbles, bubbles

Emily and I busted out the bubbles to make a mess on the kitchen floor. (We would have gone outside, but I think I was still in pajamas. Hey, at least her hair is done!)She was *cracking* herself up!
Silly Emily!
Check out the videos for lots of giggles and bubble-blowing attempts!

If mom won't blow bubbles anymore, just ask for a cup of water and a straw.
That five o'clock shadow is really her lunch- it looks like marinara sauce from her noodles.
Keep watching to the end to see her really cheesy laugh :)

And of course, bubbles can always be found in the sink while helping mom do dishes!
Emily and Brady chill while watching their favorite part of The Jungle Book- the elephant march.
We set up a giant Jeopardy game for our Stake Primary Leadership Meeting to go over key concepts from the Primary Handbook. And it was fun! We even played the "thinking music" for Final Jeopardy. Just call me Alex.

7 comments:

Beach Mommy said...

It's so funny when kids learn that they can force their laugh. They think they're so hilarious! You're such a good momma to let her do that indoors, I don't get along with bubbles much, the soap ends up everywhere with my kids!

denos5 said...

That is so funny. I was laughing just because she was laughing. Way cute!! She is getting so big. We can't wait to see you guys.

Shawn and Tori said...

I can't believe how big she is! And more adorable every day! I can't wait to see her next month. Hopefully this time she won't be sick :o)

Autumn said...

Oh my goodness Heidi, Emily is so darn cute! You should really post that first video of her giggling on youtube...it's hilarious!

Aim said...

i want you to know that my kids really aren't that interested in the computer when i'm on it but when i started playing that movie of emily and the bubbles... sammy wanted to watch it again and again! haha. i just love hearing the two of you laughing together! it was so cute and funny!

Erin said...

I can't believe you play bubbles inside... I am not that fun! I have a hard time letting Cyprus even hold the wand. No way she gets to hold the bubble container :)

Gardner Family said...

I was thinking the same thing as Genine. I used to be a bubble natzi. But I have slowly let them indoors. But for the most part I only think of the sticky soap on our floors. ;)