Nebraska, here we are!
Check out the wild animals at the Henry Doorly Zoo!
Grandpa and Reba relax in the hammock
Alycia, Tori and I had a girls' night out to see The Proposal, eat some *awesome* ice cream(Brownie Batter Concrete Mixer is my new favorite!), and of course, girl talk!
We had a great time watching the gorillas in their exhibit.
Jason gave Emily an up-close look at the sharks and rays!
Emily and Sierra play in the inflatable pool in Grandpa and Grandma's backyardThe bottom says "Our family puts the fun in dysfunctional."
The "tank" is really a round plastic horse trough (that thing they drink water out of) although I think it looks like a really durable kiddie pool. There's a triangular picnic table inside to sit on, and you have a stick to steer/push your boat out of the bushes with.
Emily enjoyed her trip in the "boat"


6 comments:
We had so much fun with you guys here!! Especially the girls night! But admit it- tanking was the coolest thing you have ever done ;o)
Seriously - I want to try tanking! That looks so fun! I know Ben and Dan would have a blast.
PS Do u remember when Braska used to make that EEEWWWWW sound? And an ambulance siren sound? I try and imitate it to Dan. But it's just not the same. We seriously need to hang out when we come to visit in August!
That looks like a lot of fun! And I love how well Emily wears her hat! it's SO Cute!!
Love the vacation pictures! Looks like it was fun.
hello
this is peggy mcdermott
i have a really fun website for you to ck out
its my neices
hipncozy.com
her hubby just graduated from byu idaho and she is trying to make a little $$$
ck it out
Post a Comment