Grandpa Zauss LOVED green olives, too. That is too crazy!
This girl speaks my language! I prefer salty over sweet any day!
She is awesome. Those are the best. We are going to have to send her some salsa and she if she likes that too.
Heidi,I just love your blog! You are like my blogging mentor :)Looks like you had some real family moments to treasure!Blessings always . . .
Black olives I get... green olives, ew!
Green olives are the best and salty even better. He did not pick up on having Oreo cookies, dry salami and green olives though...at least that I know of!Dad
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Grandpa Zauss LOVED green olives, too. That is too crazy!
This girl speaks my language! I prefer salty over sweet any day!
She is awesome. Those are the best. We are going to have to send her some salsa and she if she likes that too.
Heidi,
I just love your blog! You are like my blogging mentor :)
Looks like you had some real family moments to treasure!
Blessings always . . .
Black olives I get... green olives, ew!
Green olives are the best and salty even better. He did not pick up on having Oreo cookies, dry salami and green olives though...at least that I know of!
Dad
Post a Comment