Friday, October 30, 2009

happy saturday!

While checking out some art and photo supplies downtown, we came across a farmer's market in Little Italy- fun discovery! This varigated rose caught my eye... Emily insisted on wearing her straw hat on our outing, and got several "oh how cute!" comments as a result.
Jason picked out some fresh bread to take home
These funny little vegetables aren't tomatoes, they're eggplants!
I love checking out the modern buildings downtown and fantasizing about living there.

As we passed this sign, the elderly woman sitting on her porch told us how cute Emily looked, and then let us know that it is her in the picture on the banner! She seemed quite proud of it :)

Tossing pennies in the fountain
Jason took us to the best plane watching spot, which Emily decided was too loud.

1 comment:

Beach Mommy said...

I heart Little Italy! So why was that woman on the banner? Did she tell you? I'd like to try those eggplant ~