Friday, October 16, 2009

oktoberfest!

Kay and I share the same birthday, so we went out to celebrate at our local Oktoberfest! Jason and Matt were all about the bratwurst, but Kay and I were saving room for dessert...
And who does dessert better than Claim Jumper? My favorite part of Oktoberfest was running into practically everyone we know in east county, discovering a new fabulous art gallery, and the craft booths- where I found part of Emily's Halloween costume! And of course, the fact that it was cool enough to almost need a jacket!

2 comments:

Miss Megan said...

Happy birthday Heidi! I love this time of year - it's a great time to have a birthday (PK's is on the 26th). I'm thinking of having all the kids come over in their Halloween costumes for chili and cupcakes. P.S. Those brats look delicious! My husband is from Wisconsin, so of course we love gourmet brats at our house. Happy Oktoberfest!

Beach Mommy said...

MMMM.... the motherload.... I sent you a happy birthday text that day - I hope you had a wonderful birthday!