Wednesday, June 20, 2007

brady's national television debut!

Jon and Cheryl are on vacation on the East Coast, and stopped by New York so Al Roker could interview Brady, baby stud-muffin. We caught a quick glimpse of them as The Today Show came back from commercial at 8:45. Check out their blog next week for complete coverage! http://jonandcher.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the show and he is such a little movie star!!! That is so cool that he got on there!!!

Ginger

Gardner Family said...

Brady has the same wardrobe stylist as ben...;) wink wink...your mom got Ben that same adorable shirt!!! I wish he still fit into it!

Brady is such a movie star!!! And Cheryl looks so nervous/excited to be on TV. She cracks me up! :)

When Dan and I visit New York to see his family...we will SO have to go there.

I'm so sad I missed that episode. Of course the one day I don't watch Today!! I love that show!

I am SOOOO proud of you Heidi! You are doing such a great job! Isn't is great to work out by yourself? "Me" time is a necessity! You are MY inspiration!
I'll have to get in EXTRA time today since I slept through my work out time??!!??!!
PS You are so smart to take a picture of the TV!!!