Wow! I can't believe how fast it went! Literally only 3 minutes and Emily is legally ours for the rest of our lives! (Saturday will make it for eternity when we are sealed in the temple!)
The judge was very friendly, and the baliff even took a polaroid!
Tori and her fiancee Sean came and videotaped it for us!
Happy grandma!
We're so blessed to have this sweet angel in our family!

The judge was very friendly, and the baliff even took a polaroid!
Tori and her fiancee Sean came and videotaped it for us!
Happy grandma!
We're so blessed to have this sweet angel in our family!


4 comments:
Oh yah! I am so very happy for teh three of you. You are both such amazing people and I know you are amazing parents. I can't wait to see that beautiful little Emily in person! Only a few months and we will see you!!!
Love and Congratulations!
Dan, Leah, and Ben!
awww, this post makes me get all warm and fuzzy inside. Congrats you guys! much love
amie
I am so happy for you. You are truly blessed. I miss her so much. She was my pal when I was out there. Give her lots of love for me.
Alycia
Congratulations! What a wonderful day you will always remember. You two are going to be the best parents ever!
Post a Comment