As promised... Thanksgiving pictures! It's the whole gang... But before the feast, the guys played a little ball... here's Jason the star quarterback and Jon the star runningback and Emily the star cheerleader! Yum! Pigskin!
I just can't believe how fast she's growing. It wouldn't be Thanksgiving for Jon and Jason without a Turkey Bowl and some injuries. I just love being able to see the pictures. Great way to keep in touch. Love ya Grandma R
whah! I was going to call and ask if Dan could play in your annual turkey bowl - but we ate turkey dinner early at my aunts in julian! Thinking of you! Happy Holidays!
2 comments:
I just can't believe how fast she's growing.
It wouldn't be Thanksgiving for Jon and Jason without a Turkey Bowl and some injuries.
I just love being able to see the pictures. Great way to keep in touch.
Love ya Grandma R
whah! I was going to call and ask if Dan could play in your annual turkey bowl - but we ate turkey dinner early at my aunts in julian! Thinking of you! Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment