A couple of weekends ago I took on the daunting task of baby-sitting three ACTIVE boys for two days while their parents went on a much needed retreat. We played lots of games, visited great-grandma and played at the park.
Carter, Tyler and Derek with Great-Grandma
Derek and Carter got quite a ride from Uncle Jon!
I love how you can see Carter's scream in this one
Brady enjoying his goldfish crackers
This is my new favorite picture of Emily- it's now the desktop background on our computer!






3 comments:
Yes that was a fun afternoon at the park, depite the fact that I was doing a head count every 10 seconds!!! As for the weekend, congratulations on completing a task I would have been too scared to take on!! --Cheryl
Thanks again SO SO SO SO much for watching the boys for us! The pictures are SO adorable!
Emily is looking so old!! How does it feel that her birthday is almost here??
Post a Comment