Saturday, December 08, 2007

new must see!




Print and Pattern. It's a blog that "celebrates the world of surface pattern design."
Wow. I mean, wow! I have fallen in love with the collection of snippets gathered from thousands of sources, with the purpose to share and inspire good design. Check out the archives as well as the recent posts.

1 comment:

NutMeg said...

Heidi-

What a very cool website! I loved all the Christmas stuff they had on there.

Hey - thanks for your comment about Cupcake Chowder. I had one of those make-or-break moments this weekend where I was trying to decide if I would keep it or delete it. I never know if anyone even looks at it?! I mean, it is mostly for me, but I have been pretty busy lately. Obviously I decided to keep it and do a face-lift. Thanks again for your comments.

P.S. We rented Muppet Christmas Carol this weekend. I'll be sure to let you know what I think as soon as we watch it...can't wait!