Saturday, March 08, 2008

somebody call the wah-mbulance

yes, that's a snot-bubble.
Man, I hate being sick.
Diagnosis:
Emily- throwing up, rash, sore throat, three new molars
Heidi- bronchitis, ear infection, headaches, conjunctivitis
What is up?! This has been one crazy week. We're both feeling a little better now that we've been on antibiotics for a few days, but I still look scary with my pinkeye. Seriously, my left eye looks like the devil.
This has made me more grateful for our great health care coverage because the urgent care and Rx benefits have been awesome. And Jason has been very helpful and supportive... except he won't put in my eyedrops because it freaks him out!

5 comments:

Miss Megan said...

:( Get feeling better girls! Aren't snot bubbles the worst?

deannah said...

Oh, the snot bubbles. Gotta love 'em. I can't believe just HOW under the weather you guys are! I hope things start looking up soon!!

Melanie @ Addicted to Homes said...

I'm sorry you have to go through this! Being sick is no fun, and especially being the mom when you still have to take care of the kiddos too despite being sick! (aka harder for you to recover)Poor Emily... that's a mighty snot bubble! I hope you both feel better soon, we love you!

Gallegos Family said...

sad story!

Beach Mommy said...

Pink eye is almost more embarrassing than painful. The boys got it from a water park last year and handed it to me. Good luck with all that. Atleast you are both sick together and it doesn't have to be dragged out with her having it one week and you the next. Take care - genine