So I know Jason's birthday was in March, but here's the picture, anyway! We went out to Buca de Beppo with several of Jason's friends and had a blast, and some stuffed shells too. (By the way, notice how long my hair was!!! I kind of miss it now that the weather has turned cold again).
On a random Saturday, we went downtown to get Jason a new suit. (Which he looks so hot in!)While we were waiting for the hemming to get done, we came across the Native American festival at Balboa Park!
Jason found some cool Incan/Myan stuff to use in his classroom- a pipes flute and woven shirt. And we indulged in some Indian frybread drizzled with honey and powdered sugar.
Emily loves spaghetti so much she decided she would wear it! I'm so proud that she can feed herself, but it does require quite a bit more clean-up!
Emily is ready to go to work with Daddy!
So am I getting better at this ponytail thing, or what? The key is distraction, although it's a bit like steer-wrangling when she realizes that I'm wrapping the elastic around. I know the new event they should do at rodeos...
Fun with stickers! Emily is now tall enough to reach into the office supply drawer. Even though it has a baby lock on it, she can still sneak her little hand through the crack and pull out anything that she can grip.

Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
How fun! Happy belated birthday Jason! As for the stickers ~ just yesterday we went to the library. I had forgotten Ben still had like 6 sports stickers on his left cheek. I remembered when the librarian asked Ben if he got his face painted.......
cute pics I love the Spaghetti one...been there done that it is so much fun to clean up!
Just gotta love those tiny little hands which can reach where they're not supposed to! You guys are good at getting out and about!!
I love her pigtails.
Post a Comment