Monday, May 12, 2008

girls night out!

It's the weekend of the father/son campout. Do we stay at home relaxing in solitude? No way!
We pile in Megan's van and head out for a night on the town!
What better time to see a chick-flick than when you're hanging out with your chicas?! Our chick-flick: Made of Honor with Patrick Dempsey and Michelle Monaghan (she reminded me of a more likeable Selma Blair) was predictable as a reverse plotline of My Best Friend's Wedding yet totally hilarious and I laughed out loud several times. Cheryl can attest to that.
the whole group! clockwise from me- Cheryl, Megan, Shawna, TerriAnn, Chris, Emily, Jamie, Deannah.
The night wouldn't be complete without dessert!
Deannah and I had a hard time deciding how we wanted to indulge our extra calories...We all sat around chatting until it was past time to go relieve the baby-sitters.
Deannah and Chris are my fellow Twilight enthusiasts- they are the ones to blame!
Needless to say, girls night out was so much fun!

2 comments:

Beach Mommy said...

Smart girl - Pat has so many nights away I just need to start getting a babysitter and going out to do my own thing with the girls also. Good for you Ladies!! I bet it was a blast!

Miss Megan said...

So fun! I'm not really into chick flicks, but I LOVE spending an evening out with my girlfriends. I need to plan more stuff like this. Every girl needs an excuse to get out of the house now and then. P.S. Did I mention that I LOVE Cold Stone? Sweet cream with mashed brownies and strawberries....*sigh*