Wednesday, July 02, 2008

fried fair foods

Our favorite artery-clogging fair food is the Australian Battered Potatoes- dipped in Ranch or Cheese sauce. Yum! Bryce and Emily tried the Fried Avacadoes...
which looked like this inside:
But we weren't adventurous enough to try the FRIED FROG LEGS! Can you believe it?!
What haven't they fried?!
Amie, I thought of you making Spam-pineapple-rice at Mom's when you lived there!
And this. This is just wrong. It's doughnut blasphemy.

4 comments:

Miss Megan said...

I myself am a huge fan of fair food. I love deep fried avocados and twinkies (my first deep-fried twinkie was actually at the Del Mar Fair). Is there anything better than corn on the cob, fresh lemonade or a big piece of sugary funnel cake?

Miss Megan said...

P.S. Congrats on taking 1st place!

Beach Mommy said...

Oh...the food. Those potatoes are my fav too. But that's a waste of a KrispyCreme doughnut...why add chicken?? who cares about their protein intake at the fair?

Gardner Family said...

We went to the fair too while we were visiting! I was totally grossed out when I saw the Fried Recees peanut butter cup whips! I got cinnamon buns. My mom got funnel cake. And we all got hot dog on a stick with yummy lemonade! YUMMY! I haven't posted pics yet because they are all on my phone. Left camera in car because I didn't think it was allowed in the concert. We went and saw Little Big town (country group)! :)