Emily has outgrown all her pajamas, and since it's summertime she either sleeps in her diaper or an oversized t-shirt... I picked this one up at a DI thrift store in Utah- it's the perfect color green for the perfect nightgown :) Her other oversized t-shirts are the ones I just sewed for her from some old t-shirts of mine that I saved because I loved the fabric, but the pattern I used is still too big for her. So she went from zero pajamas to plenty!
Stupid refrigerator froze my eggs. So now eggs, lettuce and watermelon are no longer safe on the second shelf in the back. Frozen egg looks cool, but frozen lettuce just looks gross.
Emily and Daddy chill on the Thomas the Train pillows Great-Grandma made for her
Em likes to bounce on us when we lay down on the floor, which just makes me laugh! It's when she stands up and starts jumping that it's not quite as funny...
Brought to you by the number 2 and the letter Q. We watch Sesame Street now.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love those kind of pajamas!! We miss you guys! We love watching her grow up and to see all the fun stuff you guys do.
Our old fridge used to do the same thing. I'm not sure, but I think it's was because the fridge was overcrowded and the air wouldn't circulate properly or something. I noticed it did it when I'd have lots of fruit in there, especially melons. I could NEVER keep a melon for more than a day without it freezing unless I turned down the temp. and then I put a post-it note on the fridge to turn it back up when the melon was gone or when the fridge was emptier. But I don't think it ever froze our eggs! That's interesting!
Hehehehehee I have Sesame Street on the brain too...1 marshmellow...ah ah ahah...2 marshmellows..aha ahahah...sometimes Count Dracula bugs me..... ;)
Funny egg story for you - Just yesterday Ben brought the carton of eggs up to his room! He rolled 2eggs under his bed, and had 2 laying on his pillow?!?! By some miracle, not one egg broke!
PS You are seriously so MARTHA! Great idea with the pj's!!!
Post a Comment