Sunday, July 27, 2008

redwoods: the trip of the summer

Here's a couple of pictures from the famed Redwoods High Adventure Scout trip... Jason's brain child after we drove through there last year on a whim. They crammed in as much fun stuff as possible: San Fransisco and Alcatraz, mountain biking, rafting, kyaking, fishing, backpacking, surfing, Raging Waters waterslide park, and of course good food.

Thanks Matt for the pictures!

2 comments:

Beach Mommy said...

Seems like the boys all had a great time. Thats the perfect calling for him!

Gardner Family said...

Good thing Jason got to camp before Yosemite caught on fire! :( I have never been and always wanted to camp there!

PS Remember back in 2003 when you, Jason and I went target practice shooting? I just put a slide show at the top of our website, and a picture from that day is on it! We are so cool.....