Sunday, August 03, 2008

g9 tagged me

So this will be boring for, well, all of you, but it's for Genine! And because I was bored, I played with my boring pictures in Picasa until they had a little more charisma. Except the sink. It has no personality. So the idea is that Genine posted on her blog that she "tags" me, and I have to immediately take pictures of the following items without cleaning up . . .

The fridge.The closet.Self-portrait.Favorite room.Kitchen sink.The toilet. I only wish it was hot pink.What the kids are doing.Dream vacation: Hawaii. Favorite shoes.

p.s. I don't have a laundry room.

And the 5 people I tag are Cheryl, Tori, Alycia, Megan and Karen. If you want. Or not. It's okay.

1 comment:

Beach Mommy said...

You obviously had a child sleeping if you had time to doctor up your pics like that. Love the self portrait....you truly are an artist! I'm also very impressed how organized your closet is. I remember it as kids...and it's different now:)