Sunday, August 31, 2008

halloween in bedrock


Okay, so the plan to have coordinating Halloween costumes for Emily and Brady has turned into all of us becoming the Flinstones and the Rubbles, and even Ranger as Dino :)

Of course, to save money we will be sewing the costumes ourselves, so stay tuned for updates on our most ambitious Halloween ever!

4 comments:

Beth said...

That will be soooo cute! You guys will have to try and come by Ashdale, I'd love to see all of you!

Gardner Family said...

I LOVE it! I am a halloween dress up nut! I love to match. Last year we were Star Wars. And this year we won't match since Dan is gone and I am prego. But, look out next year when Dan is back!!! :) I can't wait to see the final outcome!

hughes' said...

That brings back memories of when we all dressed up with the Peter Pan theme!! Greg was so happy I didn't make him wear tights as Captain Hook!!! I will have to post that photo of that lovely year!!!

Autumn said...

I'm looking forward to our ward Halloween party this year! I can't wait to see you all dressed up.