A reason to remember this summer... it's the summer we discovered my new favorite beach in San Diego!
We came with the "Play at the Bay" group from church, and I was seriously flabbergasted that I'd never been here before (that I can remember). It's absolutely perfect!
Emily walked straight out into the water and started floating around like a little sea otter!
My favorite part- the water is crystal clear with minimal seaweed :)
It's perfect for the little kids because there's practically no current or wake, a playground, clean sand, nice grass, and a really short walk from the parking lot! I was also amazed at how not busy it was.

Emily walked straight out into the water and started floating around like a little sea otter!
My favorite part- the water is crystal clear with minimal seaweed :)
It's perfect for the little kids because there's practically no current or wake, a playground, clean sand, nice grass, and a really short walk from the parking lot! I was also amazed at how not busy it was.
Thanks Grandma for the retro towel that matches her swimsuit!


3 comments:
Is that on Coronado, close to where you get off the ferry?
GO EMILY! What a brave girl! Just walks out and floats!! That's awesome!
And where is that beach? I'll make a self note for next year when we are out visiting mi madre and San Diego!
PS Reminds me of a bay in Hawaii. But surprisingly enough the water was not as clear!
She is such a little water baby. I think it is so cute.
Post a Comment