Tuesday, August 12, 2008

seaport village

Here's some more pictures from our fun weekend while the guys were in Yosemite... I'm now an expert at braids, because Jason likes those better than ponytails. Emily is wearing the sundress I sewed for her from an old pattern I found at grandma's.Melanie, Heidi, Mom, Cheryl with the Coronado bridge in the background
One of our favorite places at Seaport Village is the hammock shop
It has fun swings like this elephant Derek is riding
Tyler
I shared my Ben and Jerry's frozen yogurt cone with Emily...
which got all over her face...
and then she let everyone within a 20 mile radius know that she did not like sharing her ice cream with Tyler!
We all rode the carousel Emily got dizzy and wouldn't ride the horses
but made friends with one once it was holding still.
Our other must see is the crazy hat shop! We found the perfect hat for her new dress.

6 comments:

Nancy in Utah said...

I LOVE the pics! Oh, my sweet babies - I am so blessed! See you next week!

Summer said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time with grandma! she seems to still get to see you a lot!Cute ice cream pic!

Shawn and Tori said...

She is such a little doll baby! I seriously never get tired of looking at pictures of her. Can't wait to see her again One of the things I love about her, no matter how long ago you last saw her, she still will cuddle up to you :o)

Annie said...

Good Job on that dress! It is cute as can be.

Beach Mommy said...

Don't you just love everything there is to do in SD??

Heather said...

The hammock store and the hat shop are our favorite stops at Seaport Village too!