Wednesday, September 17, 2008

got politics?

After a seven month hiatus, Gema and Papa's blog has become a political machine! I always love to hear Larry and Jason's insights into politics, military, and current events... now available in blog format!!! I find it hard to trust what I hear on the news, because I don't know that I'm getting the full story (or the real story), and somehow Larry and Jason are able to help me make sense of it all (or as close as possible) by offering their viewpoints and more information on how things are interrelated. And while I tend to post random light stuff in addition to our family pictures here, check out http://gemaandpapa.blogspot.com/ for some very interesting reading.

1 comment:

Shawn and Tori said...

I couldn't agree more. If I read something, I know Dad or Shawn will either verify or refute it and they have sources!! It is awesome!!