Thursday, October 23, 2008

backyard fun!

Emily and Brady love playing in Great-Grandma's backyard! I had fun capturing close-up expressions




A little saturation never hurt anyone... but it did make her a redhead!
Emily calls the pomegranetes "apples"

Brady's new short haircut is so cute!
I cut Emily's bangs today, so her eyebrows are no longer suffocating.
I want a backyard! Good thing grandma lives close by...

4 comments:

Nancy in Utah said...

Okay that does it! I'm counting the days till Halloween ...can't wait to get my arms around these kids again even if its only a quick visit!

LW said...

She continues to be one of the cutest, and most photogenic kids I've seen. You've got a great eye for photos kiddo! I hope you guys are well! We miss our trips to Black Angus!

denos5 said...

They are getting so big. You take great pictures.

Beach Mommy said...

What program do you use to play with the photos??